The company’s pipeline is comprised
of molecules which are:
– indicated for diseases with current unmet
– chemically stable and simple to manufacture
– superior in both efficacy and safety profiles
over existing therapies
– potentially able to receive expedited approval
pathways by the FDA
Innovative drugs demonstrating strong efficacy and a higher therapeutic index are expected to revolutionize the acute hypotension, migraine and cluster headache markets. The Company believes that they will replace the “older generation” of generic drugs.
Over 100 white papers and articles have been published, documenting that the overproduction of nitric oxide has been inked to harmful effects in the human body, and is strongly believed to be responsible for numerous medical conditions including migraine, cluster headache and severe hypotension.
The Company’s lead products have already been tested in several clinical trials in Western and Eastern Europe, and are now in the middle of Phase II of the FDA approval process.
Potential New Indications
The Company is investigating new indications in key therapeutic areas for diseases or conditions that, according to the scientific literature, are caused by an overproduction of nitric oxide.
The CEO of TrioxBio is the founder and former CEO of the SK- Pharma Group, a global pharmaceutical company that manufactures, sells and markets generic pharmaceutical products in over 15 countries worldwide. At SK-Pharma he created strategic alliances with numerous generic pharmaceutical companies and generated substantial connections with Big Pharma. The company offers:
- A team of experts with years of experience working in Lundbeck, Amgen, Merck and others.
- Long-term established relationships with hundreds of biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide, including Big Pharma.
- Wide knowledge of global regulatory policies and guidelines, including FDA and EMA requirements.