At TrioxBio Ltd., we are committed to providing equal opportunities for people with special needs.
therefore, we designed and planned the site to comply with the accessibility guidelines of the Israeli standard 5568 and the international standard – World Wide Web Consortium at “AA” level.
We have put in our best efforts to ensure that our site is easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with a strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Accessibility on the site
TrioxBio.com provides you with the UserWay website accessibility applet operated by a dedicated accessibility server.
This software allows you to locate Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.
Our aim is to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Activating the accessibility menu
Our website’s accessibility menu can be activated by pressing the tab key when the page first loads or by clicking the accessibility menu icon in the corner of the page. After activating the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load completely.
Accessibility options in the menu:
• Adjustment for keyboard navigation – providing the option for keyboard navigation
• Adaptation to a screen reader – Adaptation of the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
• Flashes blocking – stopping moving elements and blocking the flashes
• Increasing the website font to 4 different sizes
• Contrast adjustments – changing the contrast of the website’s colors
• Adaptation of the site for color blind people
• Changing the font to make it more readable
• Increasing the cursor and changing its color to black or white
• Increasing the display to about 200%
• Highlighting links on the site
• Highlighting titles on the site
• Showing an alternative description for the images
• Accessibility statement
• Sending accessibility feedback
We continue our efforts to continuously improve the accessibility of our website and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow smooth, accessible, and unobstructed use even for those with disabilities.
In an ongoing effort to continually improve and fix accessibility issues, we regularly scan the website with UserWay’s Accessibility Scanner to identify and fix any possible accessibility barrier in it.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on the site fully accessible, some content may not yet be fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be because the most appropriate technological solution has not been found or identified or from some other problem. We continue our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility and allow it to be used by people with disabilities.
We are here for you
If you encounter any difficulty with any content on our site or need assistance with any part of it, please contact us during business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you would like to report an accessibility issue, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact our customer support as follows:
Phone: Phone: +972 3 6114543
* This version of the accessibility statement was last updated on July 20, 2022